FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the venue located?
The venue is located in the city of Embu-Guaçu, 35 km from the city of São Paulo. Travel time lasts approximately 1h15, depending on the departure point.
How are the rooms?
Each of the rooms contains solid wood beds, private baths and showers with gas central heating. We have options for shared rooms (with bunkbeds), suites and camping.
Is there anyone responsible if I become ill or injured?
A nurse stays at the festival all week, giving the necessary attention. If an emergency occurs, a support car will bring the person to the nearest hospital.
How are the meals?
We have a kitchen team that will offer options for a balanced vegan menu. There are 3 meals during the day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Is it allowed to bring a electronic devices (ex: mobile, camera)?
We invite people to be offline in the virtual world and online in the real world while in contact with nature. You can bring your electronic devices, but be extra aware that we do not allow to take pictures, videos or record audio during the event.
Is there a need to carry cash?
There will be a cafe selling delicious cakes and coffee during the festival. We suggest you to bring your credit/debit card if you wish to get some extra snacks in the festival.
Can singles participate?
We do not pair-up participants. Everybody is free to choose if they want to do an exercise, and if so, with whom. Sexsibility can be a very good place for you who are single and/or come alone, to deepen your relationship with yourself – it doesn’t matter if you have a partner or not.
What to bring
- A sheet or a large towel to sit and lie on if you want to be nude in the Playroom or workshop spaces when doing exercises or receive a massage;
- hygiene products;
- Water bottle;
- Protections from the sun (Sunscreen lotion, long-sleeved t-shirt and hat / cap or something else to wear on your head);
- Mosquito repellent;
- Earplugs – if you are sensitive to sounds during the night or early morning when the birds start to sing;
- Flashlight (or you can use the one from your cellphone);
- In the last night we will have a party and maybe you want to bring clothes and
other things to express new sides of yourself or celebrate life;
- Bring your favorite toys;
- travel plug adapter for your laptop and charger (especially for people traveling from another country).
We look forward to seeing you at Sexsibility Brazil!
Love from Lorenzo (program coordinator)
and the Sexsibility Team